Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated: 06 May 2020
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website and mobile app.
- All references to "website" in this app will equally apply to our mobile app and any other channel through which you may make use of our services.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any review to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- Grammedit not enforcing these terms immediately in every single case does not constitute a waiver of such right.
Registration and Accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other persons account to access the website, unless you have that persons express permission to do so.
- You must provide a valid, active email address that belongs to you when you register for an account
- You may not register more than one account
User Login Details
- If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user name and password.
- Your user name must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user name for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- You may provide a review only after authentication from Instagram and creating a profile on Grammedit.
- You must not submit a review in behalf of another person, entity, or organisation.
- You must review only a business you have dealt with in the past and must be fair in your assessment.
- You must not compare a business to a specific other in your review.
- You must not submit a fictitious review in a bid to slander or market a business.
- Your reviews must be free from vulgar or inappropriate language. Any such review found will be deleted without prior notice.
- You must not make mention of names of individuals in the business. But refer to them by their position.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
- edit your account details;
- temporarily suspend your account; and/or
- cancel your account,
- at any time we discover a breach in our terms and conditions and we will give you reasonable written notice of any cancellation.
- You may cancel your account using your User Profile on the app or website. However, all reviews made by the user will be preserved as the property of Grammedit.